Monday, 6 September 2010

1. Why I chose Media Studies as an A level option

I chose to study Media Studies at AS level because I enjoyed it at GCSE level and also I one day hope to be involved in the media, although, as it is such a large industry, I am not sure where about I want to work. I would love to work in film or advertising, but am not sure whether I have what it takes to make it big, so at the moment, I am undecided.
I hope that Media Studies is an enjoyable course, and that I find it interesting so that I can get the most out of myself and that it will reflect in my coursework and exam papers.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Franky, an interesting insight into why you decided to take Media Studies. Remember to keep your blog detailed and up to date.

    ReplyDelete